WELCOME TO EAST COAST DENTAL GROUP!
Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing dental group!
Are you interested in exploring a career in the Dentistry Industry? If so, ECDG has just added a new role to support our practices in Moncton.
We are currently seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position. If you are excited about the opportunity to have ownership over your work and take initiative to grow in the role, let’s talk!
You will enjoy fantastic work hours, great pay and a fun and supportive culture.
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
- Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
You can expect:
- *Relocation assistance*
- *Signing bonuses*
- A Monday to Friday work week (no evenings or weekends)
- A market-competitive hourly rate of pay/salary structure
- Group Benefits
- A Vacation Entitlement Policy that includes Flex Days
- Paid Lunches (those hours add up)
- An annual Uniform & Shoe Allowance that is paid out in a lump sum (you decide where, on what, and when you spend your allowance)
- Continuous Education opportunities
- Paid Social and Holiday Team Events
- A progressive, supportive, and passionate team
What will help you to be happy & successful in this role?
- DA Level 2 Certification
- New graduates of an accredited DAL2 program are welcome to apply
- A positive and empathetic approach to your customers and your team
- Patience and a willingness to learn
How to apply:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.ecdg.ca/job/certified-dental-assistant-level-ii-4/