Calian is proud to continue a long-standing contractual relationship with the Department of National Defence (DND) to provide healthcare services to the Canadian Armed Forces. Through the Health Care Provider Contract, Calian employs health care professionals across Canada who are integral to supporting the health and wellbeing of our military members.
Our dynamic healthcare teams consist of approximately 750 professionals providing healthcare services coast-to-coast at 30 CAF locations across Canada.
Calian is currently seeking a full time Dental Assistant to work at CFB Gagetown. Clinic hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30am – 3:30pm.
- Assist Dentists at chairside to perform wide range of dental procedures
- Take, process, and mount dental radiographs
- Perform wide range of dental laboratory procedures
- Ensure instruments and equipment are sterilized and prepared for each patient treatment
- Provide administrative support such as scheduling programs, and maintaining patient records
- Graduate of an Accredited Level II Intra-oral dental assisting program
- Minimum of 1 year of full time equivalent experience providing clinical assistance in all disciplines of dentistry and performing intra-oral procedures
- Registered to practise through the New Brunswick Dental Assistant Association
- NDAEB certification
- CPR Level C with AED
- You will be able to obtain a Government Security Clearance at the Reliability level
To Apply: send resume’s to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through our website: https://careers.calian.com/careers/df-dental-assistant-48579/