Here at Brighter Smiles, we are a single dentist practice with 2 hygienists in Woodstock, NB. We are currently seeking a full-time level II dental assistant for the duration of 1 year. Candidate must be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations.
Duration of 1 year maternity leave position from March 2023 to March 2024.
Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Prepare customers for treatments or exams ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Sterilize operatory room between appointments
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
Please send resume to email@example.com