Oulton College, established in 1956, is a leader in post-secondary education in Atlantic
Canada, driven by its commitment to student success.
We are seeking dedicated individuals who are eager to make a lasting impact on
students’ lives while helping them launch successful careers. If you thrive in a
collaborative environment and enjoy working alongside like-minded and passionate
colleagues, Oulton College is the perfect place for you!
For over six decades, Oulton College has been helping students succeed in achieving
their career goals. We offer training in four faculties: Health Science, Business, Human
Services, and Information Technology.
If you have a genuine passion for student success and are seeking a fulfilling career in
the education sector, we encourage you to explore the possibilities of joining our team
at Oulton College.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Dental Assistant Instructor. This
position is appealing to those who are passionate for the field of dentistry and enjoy
teaching others. It is a full-time role that would involve teaching in the classroom, clinical
instruction and front desk administration.
- Accountable for program success.
- Maintain program folders.
- Frontline for student issues.
- Monitor attendance issues
- Communicating with lead instructor and education manager.
- Coordination of activities and tracking.
Education & Experience
- Hold/Be eligible for a current license in NB
- Have min. 3 years of experience
- Enjoy the dynamics of teaching and learning and be willing to complete the
Instructor Development Program
- Have an interest in lifelong learning
- Bilingualism in French and English and experience in an academic
environment will be considered assets for this position*
- Competitive hourly wages aligned with, or above industry standards
- Full reimbursement of licensing fees
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Group retirement savings plan
To apply: Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org